Wednesday, August 18, 2010

"Saturn on a line, a sun afire on strings and wires, that spins above my head and make it right....."

"It's the first time I ever had lemon meringue pie and I'm thinking if this is the way they eat all the time in America I won't be a bit hungry and I'll be fine and fat, as they say in Limerick. I'll have Dostoyevsky for the loneliness and pie for the hunger." 'Tis by Frank McCourt.
A couple of clips from last nights show at the Wellmont, the first of two shows, hopefully more good clips from the shows to come.
When I Dream of Michelangelo
August 17, 2010
Monclair, New Jersey
Wellmont Theatre
The gem from Saturday Nights and Sunday Mornings.

Frankie Miller Goes To Hollywood
August 17, 2010
Montclair, New Jersey
A rocking version.

john.

No comments:

Post a Comment